Last Scene Event Type (event Observer)

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by andreapiacenza, Feb 23, 2017.

1. andreapiacenza

andreapiacenza Boxer

Hi everyone, maybe I'm missing something but I can't understand how it is supposed to work the LAST SCENE type for the Event observer...

I thought that it would be triggered entering the last scene of my world but I cant' have it working that way...

How does it work? When is it triggered?

Thank you

2. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

You can always put a "Logic" - "Menu Jump" and take the player wherever you want.

3. andreapiacenza

andreapiacenza Boxer

Yes I know, but for my game logic it's not enough...

I could have made a better question I suppose, here is what I'm trying to do:

My game has multiple worlds, you have to complete each world to go to the next...

To complete a world you have to reach the last scene, but you have also to collect enough coins (or points), let's say 10...

How can I do this?

I thouhgt I could mix event observer for coins and last scene, but the "last scene" type it's not triggered in any way...

4. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

Very simply, the idea is that "last scene" is the only check point, that you put the game ui an observer with last scene, this means that when you die will be saved there. Do not forget you need 2 new shares, one check point, check point restart

5. andreapiacenza

andreapiacenza Boxer

I don't know if I have understood...

So Last Scene observer simply "saves" the last scene reached without the need of putting a checkpoint?

And in my gameover UI a button with restart checkpoint should bring me to the last scene played?

Can't get it work this way, so I think I haven't understood...

6. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

action must be created "checkpoint" and "restartcheckpoint" and set your observer "last scene" will automatically activate the checkpoint, and put a button with GameOver ui checkpoint restart, try this. I am waiting for an answer . you can speek romanian ?