Publisher Accepted The Game But They Have Quesitons Please Help Urgent**

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by sarath2300, Feb 2, 2017.

1. sarath2300

sarath2300 Boxer

PUBLISHER ASKED ME -------- THAT THEY HAVE Received a finalized contract from THEIR lawyer. To continue THEY HAVE SOME QUESTIONS

1) Is it legal for us to publish a Buildbox game without having a license ourselves?

2) Is it legal for us to make changes to your game without a Buildbox license?

3) If 1&2 are legal, are there any fees involved?

Please figure out the answer to these questions for us, and provide sources.

IAM A BUILDBOX FULL LICENSE CUSTOMER FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR AND I MAKE GAMES WITH FULL LICENSE ...PLEASE HELP ME VERY VERY URGENT....HIGH PRIORITY.
    APPRECIATE FOR QUICK RESPONSE

CHEERS!

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

As long as you have a valid license:
    1) yes
    2) yes
    3) no

If you need any more official info or clarification please email support@buildbox.com.

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

1- if you are the developer having a license and gave the publisher the permission to publish your game then its legal
    2-as you are given the pub the permission so they can change anything in your game like adding analytics or so then is legal
    however if there any changes that must me using buildbox as a software and they want to make changes themselves then they will need to buy a bb license or regulary the pub always ask the dev to make the necessary changes to make more polished game
    its all depend in the agreement between the dev and the pub

4. sarath2300

sarath2300 Boxer

thanks Andy !

5. sarath2300

sarath2300 Boxer

thanks bro