Game Direction From Portrait To Landscape ?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ramiucef, Jan 30, 2017.

1. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

Hi , i want to change orientaion from portrait to landscape ,
    is there any way i can change the game direction without having to change graphics and edit every levels ?
    because i will have to change 80 levels and i didn't find anything in the settings to make game direction fit with landscape .

2. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Click on the World and in properties change the Direction to 90 or -90 it will become Portrait.

3. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

thanks for you reply , i tried that , the screen fit , but the game direction is now going up ( my game is a plateformer )

4. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Then make it back the same.. go to the settings of bb in too right corner and there below the name set it to landscape.

5. ramiucef

ramiucef Avid Boxer

i think it's not possible ... it would be great if buildbox have an option to do that

6. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

You need to manually rearrange the graphics. Technically anything is possible but this would be a huge amount of work and would likely leave you with a file that would still need a ton of manual adjustments. With some pre-planning ahead of time it might be possible to minimize the adjustments needed, but I've never attempted it. Would take quite a bit of trial and error to figure this out.

ramiucef likes this.