Buying Installs,reviews And Ratings???

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by harislatif, Jan 22, 2017.

1. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Hi guys i am concerned about buying installs and else, ill tell the website link:http://buyinstall.net/
    So here are my questions:
    1) IS IT LEGAL?

2) DO THEY REALLY GIVE ORGANIC DOWNLOADS AND HELP US GROW OUR GAME AND COME IN TOP CHARS FOR EX.APP STORE'S CHART,FEATURED ETC!

3) IF FOR EXAMPLE I GOT 10000 DOWNLOADS AFTER BUYING FROM THESE SITES AND CAME IN TOP CHARTS,ETC,SO WILL MY APP BE SUSPENDED IF ITS NOT LEGAL OF COURSE?

So yeah i need serious support from all boxers specially @Christoph @Andy @heathclose and others too!
    Thanks everyone in advance!

2. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

I don't think so that they give organic installs and Yes it MAY be illegal because Flappy bird was taken down because of this kind of thing.

harislatif likes this.
  3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Or just make 1000 gmail accounts and install the game with each one lololol. Would take awhile but....
    The best method for getting attention is to build an army. My fb account, as well as some of the 30 pages i made, bring in alot of people. Millions. Ive shared a few of my games but when i feel ready i will do a massive marketing campaign. Then all this work will convert into actual downloads. My How To Draw Cars app makes about $200 a month. has slowed down recently. Ive traced it back to a single share on FB from a guy that has a major following. Which gave it a sudden burst. Its almost at 50,000 downloads. Once it hits that number, Google will stop displaying 10,000 - 50,000 downloads on store and display 50,000 - 1000,000. Which alone will convince others to download it more.

playsgames6666, harislatif and Jaky1 like this.
  4. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Awesome!

harislatif likes this.
  5. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

No. This will get your account banned. Better invest your money in a influencer post.

No. Or do this only if you can use each account with a different IP. But anyway, it would be just too much work. In the end you even risk to get banned from Google for abusing Gmail. Not worth it. Better invest your time to build a fanbase with a social account.

harislatif likes this.
  6. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Man @Christoph yeah so do buying installs and else is allowed or not?im curious because some websites say that we comply with for e.g.google Play developer console terms and conditions and else...!Pls I need a reply!

7. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Apple and Google does not like this. They will not put you in jail for that but they can decide to remove the app from listing and you might can also lose your developer license...

No, these things are not giving you organic downloads. They have to say that so Apple and Google will have hard time to fight against them... The idea is simple: By number of downloads your app goes higher on the appstore listing and therefore you have a higher hope to get better visibility of your app -- which eventually can lead to more organic downloads.

Yes, if they figure out you do this, even your dev license can be cancelled...

Btw I do not have a good experience with these things, for me it did not work out very well, just spending money and not converted to too many organic downloads...

Mike A., harislatif and Christoph like this.
  8. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I think at the end of the day, it depends on how they get you the installs. Think of it like Google asking you to create a paid campaign to get installs. So some of these companies might also be doing adverts to their user base especially if they have millions of users on social media, games etc.

If google sees it as illegal, then google's paid campaign will also be illegal :)

harislatif likes this.
  9. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

The problem is when they use bots. And bots can be detected very easily. So you really have to go with a trusted one.

This is one way some of them try to not use bots...

[​IMG]

Mike A. and harislatif like this.
  10. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Yeah I checked that on google play developer console t&c also and they clearly stated buying these fake things are illegal and you may be suspended!Well thanks for your answer too!

11. Mike A.

Mike A. Boxer

lol

12. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

Why would you ever want to buy "installs" which leads to 0 engagement? Seems pretty counterproductive to me.

If you just want pretty install numbers with no engagement/real people, then go ahead and buy all the "installs" you want and quite possibly lose your developer account.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    harislatif likes this.
  13. ReviewApp4U

ReviewApp4U Boxer

14. ReviewApp4U

ReviewApp4U Boxer

Hi, guys!