Spin To Fit 5aboutllc

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Arsmen Studio, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Thanks a lot for the tutorial. The difficult part is the one you linked to in part 2. The first one is pretty much the same for setting up Facebook ads for Heyzap for example. Will take a look at it. The idea is that once you have set it up properly you can track the installs made with the ads in facebook. Carter showed that they can be as low as $0.06 wich would be amazing if we can replicate this. Nonetheless, it seems this is not what you have set up since you weren't able to track installs, right?

playsgames6666 likes this.
  2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

But I'm sure if its all linked and set up correct it should show you installs.
    Other wise No point with all that if you can't track installs.:confused:
    You can see the rest of those details in ad manager in Facebook without linking the app.

Christoph likes this.
  3. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Yeah sure if u will implement that so you can track install,conversions rate,impressions and extra and cristoph yes we can create as low as 0.02 also per download !!!Which means you will hundred percent get that download and legit but if there is a uninstall than that's your problem means user don't line your game!!!And I setup my audience as 13-18 most becoz they are only players which don't uninstall also so I got most percentage of them in my just $15 advert!!!
    And yeah @cristoph I didint implemented that install tracker and else cause I'ddint had enough time!!I just wanted to test Facebook ads!So yeah Facebook ads are valuebale!

Christoph and Jaky1 like this.
  4. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

That is great if you can track install. Really useful

harislatif likes this.
  5. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Yeah man it is but requires a lot of time and hard work!

Jaky1 likes this.
  6. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Even I think Facebook ads are much cheaper than others but if you think your game is good and if you think if it's an extraordinary game and then if big game publisher don't accepts not reply also,so I would recommend this becoz if u got for e.g.(10000 downloads for just $300 and some good reviews and then pitch it to publishers so at least they will bare to take a concentration on your game and would say,(Oh waoo!This guys got good rating and even downloads!)So you will have more chance to be accepted!!!!!im %sure that this is good technique,right guys??????

eyal likes this.
  7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

If you have an ARPU of 0.05 and can get installs for 0.05 or lower than I wouldn't go with a publisher at all but invest $100k to push the game to #1 for several weeks. Lol

8. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Yeah man so just do it,well that's truth bro maybe you could succeed I say that you should at least invest $100 in your game with maximum $0.06 cost per download or man do onething just invest your spare $50 with minimum $0.2 cost per download and show us the result!!!Cmon @Christoph can you that for us?Lol I'm not forcing yah but if u succeeded and received downloads so maybe we will no more cry for publisher so much form all is boxers!

Christoph likes this.
  9. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

Look... you have 50% right, the most publishers look at retention . if from 100 installs , 30 are unnistall in first day and 60 aren't play your game more that 10-15 minutes and unnistall it in first week, thats wrong .
    Really i install the game and i don't like it(maybe is a good game but not for my type) , if the users like it, good luck with it, but if the users don't like it, you can spend 10k and do not get anything back.
    I told 2.5 month ago , we need more features on BB if we want to succeed or for our best to get at least 100k installs without spend 15-20k $ .
    We can take example the last Trey released , Wall Switch . he work at it a lot, he published with Ketchapp and ? he get few thousand downloads .
    What expetation you can have when you don't see many results from Trey game?

meremy and Fer Zheng like this.
  10. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

Social Influencers are profiles/pages with a large amount of followers.

Yes, of course they do. It's a business for them.

You need to either DM them or contact them through email or Kik.

Yes, I have. I spent about around $2k in the span of three days and reached #59 on adventure. The issue with this strategy is that it takes a lot of money to get on the charts, and then a lot MORE to stay on the charts. Once your on the charts your competing with large companies and popular fan favorites. I noticed I would fall about 10 spots every hour unless I kept putting more money in. I must mention that my game was not polished whatsoever and was lacking in many important areas, so if you had an A+ game, you could expect much better results.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    harislatif, Jaky1 and Christoph like this.
  11. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

You can get 800 dl off of ONE influencer post.

Jaky1 likes this.
  12. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Some influencers charge up to $5k for a video. But they get up to 20-60million views. :) not sure if 1 video can push you into the top 25 though. I guess it needs much more than that to make it go viral. So as always you need to mix different advertize methods to make it really work. But in general I think we can say for pretty sure that no one does it because most of the games are not worth it. Casual games have a too low ARPU.

I for sure will take a look at the facebook thing. If you can get a CPI as low as 0.1 - 0.06 I for sure would try it with one of my (upcoming) games.

Jaky1 and doylepat like this.
  13. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

So true

14. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Hmm Thank you man. So you say that promotion through social influencers do work? but requires a lot of money? I guess that is the catch where every one backs up, because we don't want to take risk of this amount cuz we ar not sure if it will work out. As @Christoph you may get very low ARPU then what. Boom money gone :eek::eek::(:)

15. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

yeah man surely do that Facebook thing I told and share the results with us Please!Well i think you should advertise void jump by my yourself as low as $100 and tell the results,Void jump was a good game and I think people of my age will like it a lot!

Christoph likes this.
  16. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

what is dl?

17. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

downloads

harislatif likes this.
  18. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Man 800 is very low for $2k

harislatif likes this.
  19. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

I meant 800 downloads for just one post which is like $100-300. It varies.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Jaky1 and harislatif like this.
  20. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

Yes, promotion through social influencers does work. Look at Fortafy, Josiah Jenkins, etc a large part of their success was a result of social marketing.

Being a game designer isn't enough unless you get published by a big publisher. You have to learn how to analyze the market and discover how others are succeeding. You have to be willing to risk money for success. I don't mean throw all your money into social marketing and hope for the best, you have to be strategic. Get the app trending in app store search by not providing a link to download in the advertisements, start a contest for the game (top scores of the day get a gift card), etc.

Success in the app store is out there but you have to be willing to put in the work in game design AND business side of the market.

harislatif likes this.