Embedding Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by volcank, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi,

I am wondering if we can somehow embed a youtube video a BB game. And wondering what would happen if if added a youtube link as a navigation button. Would it open it inside the BB game or in youtube??

Thank You!

2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Hmm, I think it will open youtube.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    volcank likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yeah actually after I posted in here I tested out and like you said it opens up in youtube. I wish if we could embed some videos inside some frames in BB. In Android it works more like an app when you open the link in youtube. Because while watching the video if you press the Return button on your phone it takes you back to app but for IOS I guess that is impossible since there is no back button.Thank you.

4. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I am pretty sure you can do that the same way as as advertisement SDK does. However, for that you need to hire someone with software development skills.

volcank likes this.
  5. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes definetly. In some other game making softwared like Construct2 I used before. There was an iframe plugin which basically you created a frame and write the youtube link so it was showing the youtube video inside that frame with ease. That would be cool for BB.