Can't Connect To Server - Anyone Else?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Christoph, Jan 5, 2017.

?

Do you get the error?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Yes, and I really would like an offline mode

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Anyone else getting the "Can't connect to server" error message a lot lately? Right now I'm (again) not able to open Buildbox at all. I really can't understand this since I'm paying a lot of money and I literally should be able to work 100% with it. If it fails only once then something isn't right. I pray daily that the Buildbox team can allow us to use the software offline. It really only hurts us customers in the end.

playsgames6666 and Nihat like this.
  2. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

Mine appears to be fine. It could be their servers are overloaded during peak times - which isn't your problem but is your problem. Or it could just be some other issue.

Christoph likes this.
  3. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Mine looks ok. Sometimes i also get this error message. But for the last week it is fine.

Christoph likes this.
  4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I went to have lunch and came back. Now it's working again. Hope it stays that way. But this is something that really should change asap. I can't believe I bought a software I can't use offline. I didn't believe it back then when I first bought it and I still can't believe it. haha. And every time it happens a little imaginary guy gives me a bitchslap yelling at me: "how could you!!!"