Publish Non Accepted Buildbox Games?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by horsthuber05, Dec 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. horsthuber05

horsthuber05 Boxer

Hey guys, recently I've read a lot about how to get accepted by a publisher or how to polish your game to get accepted and I more and more realised that even some very good games that didn't get accepted by a publisher will just get thrown away because of that, what in my opinion really would be a waste. So I thought about why we don't launch our own "company" where we pick the best of the not accepted games and publish them by an account that is owned by ourselves so that they maybe get discovered by people even without a big publisher. In my opinion we are such an awesome community and we have to stay together and help each other and maybe this actually will help some of us. Let me know what you think about this and feel free to discuss bout his under this post.

Sincerely Horst

(Sorry for my terrible English ^^)

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Great idea, but this is the problem "launch our own "company". It cost money to start a company. how much does each person put in? What percentage does each person own of the company? What if certain people isn't contributing?
    The list can go on and on.
    It would be a big headache

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I rather would do the Indie Plexus thing I proposed over a year ago. Search for it in the forum. And even that has not been possible.

tanvir8955 likes this.
  4. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Nothing comes up when I search 'Indie Plexus'

5. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

create something like addmefast to exchange reviews and rating
    when you rate or give a review to an app you get points from that points you get review for your app
    the same idea we can use to create cross promotion with each others apps but i will need some sort of sdk like that ketchapp has
    install the sdk into your games and get points for impression or clicks and then use this lasts to promote your app in other games something like that but i will need a good website programmer to make it possible its not for boxer all developer can use if someone can make it would be a great service you can also make user buy point to cross promote their apps or just earn point like i wrote above.

6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

http://buildbox.com/forum/index.php?search/4230302/&q=indie+plexus&o=date

Not sure about that. I would make it more community based with active participation. Addmefast gets abused a lot, with bots and fake accounts. There is nothing real anymore about it (probably never was). And nowadays it doesn't even work anymore like it did. So I'd really wanna make sure that only trusted people with high quality games are in this community. It doesn't have to be Buildbox based but at least to start with it would be easier.