Heyzap Mediation Sdk 10 - Ios [tutorial]

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Christoph, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Hahaha small details which make big differences! Glad you worked it out! :)

2. aayushxn

aayushxn Boxer

What About Android? @Christoph
    iOS Worked Well.. Please Help me For Android.. :D

3. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Hi there,

I am trying to update my game and cannot make it work for android. I followed your steps Christoph from other tut that you posted. If I replace heyzap libs that are exported from BB with unified sdk 10 i am getting errors and cannot export. Any tips on what I am missing?

Many thanks as usually,
    C

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Guys, this is the ios thread. Post in the Android thread if you have questions regarding the Heyzap implementation for the Android platform. Having said that. I'm working on the Android tutorial. But I need first a reply from Heyzap support because Facebook SDK doesn't support Eclipse anymore. Everything is working but facebook. Publish for iOS first, as you can see from the tutorial it's working 100% here. :)

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

I haven't been able to dig in yet but the solution is here (pretty sure HZ guys gave me that link):
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21417419/how-to-convert-aar-to-jar

6. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Hi man,

I am trying to get this done and I get same error : liker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation) I managed to have the build once but i have no sdk detected as in your case. Did copy the files as a group. How do you have the files in the framework folder? Is with yellow folder, blue folder or suitcase?

EDIT:

I managed to add chart boost, jungle and unity but if I add applovin or Admob I get build failed. In error is saying something about symbols being duplicates. In prev SDK 9.6 applovin and google were already added from BB as export but in test meditation these are shown as non working with missing SDKS.

Any ideas?

Thanks,,
    C

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

if you get the error with duplicated files this means you have added something from those ad networks in Buildbox. Double check that everything is clean. No IDs, no banner priority list, no other network selected in any UI but Heyzap. If you have anything related to it then the build will include already a SDK which then gives you this specific error.

edwin_simonds likes this.
  8. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@Christoph @Chris Goodman Soooooo weird, when I test, can't see the mediation suite pop up. Y it happens so?????? Any idea guys please? To be noted - I have also placed the mediation suite code beneath the heyzap publisher ID code. Please help with this

9. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Make sure you copied this framework on framework folder: FYBHZMediationTestSuite.framework beside the code for testing you need to add this as well in frameworks

Christoph likes this.
  10. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Yes followed every single step and did everything :-(, still not visible mate

11. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

Start over and copy only heyzap frameworks + test metidation code + related #import assets as per tutorial. It should work. You should get the sdk test screen with no ad integrated. Add after network one by one and will have on top the one that were successfully integrated, and below the ones without sdks.

bmsingha and Christoph like this.
  12. vikas_ipec10

vikas_ipec10 Boxer

Hello, I am getting this error .I tried to contact heyzap but no response. Any idea what could be wrong?

*PZPlayer[4092:793705] [ Heyzap ] Requesting initial credentials from
    server failed: retrying in 60 seconds. This happens when we haven't yet
    synced your app across both Heyzap and Fyber. If this is your first time
    seeing this message, give it a few minutes to migrate; if this problem
    persists, contact support@heyzap.com<support@heyzap.com>.

bmsingha likes this.
  13. Fer Zheng

Fer Zheng Boxer

Hey guys, the Admob framework is causing me some trouble when compiling, Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 16.01.07.png the error

Showing All Issues

ld: 601 duplicate symbols for architecture arm64

Appears when i try running it on my iphone, i have followed all the steps, and if i don´t include the admob framework everything works.
    Would anyone know why this happens?

14. Cristian

Cristian Avid Boxer

You added a SKD twice. Once from BB export and after manually. Try adding one by one and export games after each SDK added. You will find which one is the one that make you trouble.

15. Fer Zheng

Fer Zheng Boxer

It's Admob the one causing the repetitions, but i checked in Buildbox and only Heyzap info is added. Could it be the new admob SDK causing it?

16. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Check the same with a clean template export and see if you get the same error. Pretty sure you have admob somewhere in your project.

17. Fer Zheng

Fer Zheng Boxer

@Cristian @Christoph I have solved it! I checked again and although I didn´t set any Admob ID in Buildbox, I have set in the game map some UIs to have Admob as ad network and there was the problem :p Thank you so much guys

Christoph likes this.
  18. BeeDhan

BeeDhan Avid Boxer

Somebody can make complete video in english with every steps And post it on YouTube

19. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Yes do that. Everybody would love it. Thanks. ;)

SuperVudu and Nihat like this.
  20. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

@Christoph I want to put rewarded video (Heyzap). Is it also counted as Heyzap Mediation?