How U Keep Yourself Motivated?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Arshpreet, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

sometime i feel I Should not share my negative Thoughts and feels but some Times i feel I should share and let universe decide because there are greater people who were Once On My place and now they are great for some Reason,its not about game or getting downloads ,its Something big,i feel Depressed sometimes because Most of The Times things Don't work according To us,in Those Situations How u keep yourself up and keep fighting with situations.

2. veira

veira Boxer

I have been though some tough times, really tough times and there isn't much you can do. You just have to let it be and accept failure. In doing that you will learn and an opportunity will come your way. When it does you take that opportunity and evolve with it.
    It could take a weeks, months or years but don't rely on that time to come, use what you have now (because its now that matters) not next week, month or year. You have to do what you can now.
    You will one day look back and think, "I wasted all that time on nothing" because all we have in this life is time and very limited time.

What I suggest you do is,
    1. Take notes on random things, what ever you see or is in your mind. Just write it all down but don't sit there reading them. Just write it and put it away.
    2. Listen to music, any music. If you like rock music for example then listen to rap or drum and bass, etc... stay away from what you like for a little while.
    3. Don't watch TV.
    4. Don't tell people you are feeling low or depressed. (People love to see others miserable, just to make themselves feel better) speak to your family or just spend time with them more.
    5. Try to be creative and inspired and I don't just mean in games.
    6. Best of all, there are times when you just can't be bothered with anything. Get up and and do it, put the music on and do it. You will feel better

abdussadik, Arshpreet and Nihat like this.
  3. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

@veira What a nice comment I wouldn't expect from this kind of forum, great man!
    @Arshpreet Well, I follow few simple rules, some of them are similar to those described above:
    - never give up
    - when you down, stand up and learn why were you down
    - go away of computer or any advanced technology and enjoy the nature
    - be inspired by every kind of art (not only the music), visit galleries, events, museums, festivals etc. Not these at shopping malls, avoid shops at all.
    - sleep well, eat healthy, keep fit
    - learn, learn and learn
    - if above doesn't work do it again
    Good luck!

Arshpreet and Nihat like this.
  4. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

veira, Astro Games Really great tips guys. Thanks a lot!

My tips:
    -Set a goal!
    -Work hard!
    -Fail (Optional :D)
    -Keep trying!

Arshpreet likes this.
  5. ShadowLabs

ShadowLabs Boxer

By reading this I just got motivated. Thanks guys

6. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

veira,Thanks for such great reply and understanding the Exact situation,i got ur point and i Understand what i Need To Do now,people Usually dont Show interest In others Problem They just give Some reference but no One Explains,Heartily Thanks,i make sure That I Will Keep ur Advice in my Mind and do Something great as a return for Ur help :D

7. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Astro Games Thanks For explaining realistic Side of life,i Got Ur point,thanks For explaining by Keeping Life In Preference not materialistic Things.I will Keep Ur points in My mind.

8. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Thanks bro,this should be our exact goal

Nihat likes this.
  9. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

i have Saved this page as bookmark and i Will read this daily until i Got success.