Heyzap Mediation

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by volcank, Oct 26, 2016.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi guys,

I see in lots of forums this subject is talked over but still I am having a different issue here or I missed some parts of the forum.

I am adding a purchase button and make it rewarded video ad.
    Select Heyzap
    In Heyzap mediation I set Unity and Vungle and copy all the API keyse App IDs etc correctly from my Unity and Vungle Dashboard inside Heyzap while using Integration Wizard and set my game to use Vungle and Unity as mediation.
    I copy my Published ID from Heyzap to Advertisement Settings in Heyzap.

I test this on Android and when I export (I use Eclipse and it has Android SDK inside I just published a Game at Google Play using Eclipse) and test in on my device the Rewarded Video button is not visible?

I am wondering where I am doing wrong. Do I have to do something externally after I export. I would also appreciate if you could tell how the situation goes at IOS.

And isn't there another way of showing rewarded video ads?? I personally don't rely on Mediation platforms a lot I would prefer using ad networks alone. ( I have been publishing games using Construct 2 before that's why)

Thank You!

2. anngelinoo

anngelinoo Avid Boxer

U need select heyzap when select mediation for your ui when put button

3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi I do that but I still see the watch ad button that I added as purchase button and selected heyzap from below turns out invisible. I also added vungle and untiy for rewarded video ads in heyzap dashboard but still nothing. Do I have to do extra thing at heyzap dahsbord?

Also my game over screen is the main screen so players always press play at that screen. So I show my full screen interstitials in that page also but I do not want mediation for my admob I want to use admob straight. Is there a way for that or should I split my Game Over screen and Home screen into Half? That seems take away the player from the game a lot.

4. Aaron F

Aaron F Avid Boxer

5. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Ok I can shamelessly say that I have not! LOL! Ok I will check those. Is the situation similar for IOS?? Is there another tutorial for it?? Thank You!

6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

7. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer