My New Game "cubee Hero"

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by tonymartz2, Sep 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

spicedbeangames likes this.
  2. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Actually i liked your game. But i prefer you to change the main menu, pause, game over UI s design. They don't suit to your game. As i said i liked your game. I will download it. :)

Sean Buildbox likes this.
  3. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

hello @Nihat Muradzade, thanks I appriciate your feedback, I'm already working on more scenes and new layout :)
    thank you

4. iosmee

iosmee Boxer

actually I think that main menu and game-over screen looks fine, I would not change it but that's just me.
    love the game and its shadows, good job and good luck

5. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

@iosmee thanks, Im doing some changes just to make it a little better

6. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

how is this menu guys?

7. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

8. iosmee

iosmee Boxer

I must say im getting addicted to this lil game, good luck

9. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

@iosmee lol thanks trying to figure out best way to promote now

10. fabionushi

fabionushi Boxer

i think using joystick instead of 2 buttons would make it funnier and can u tell me how u made isometric cubes ? photoshop or any other tool ?

11. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

@fabionushi its easier on the hands for players when its just 2 buttons that's why I went that route. the cubes were done in photoshop.
    thanks for the advice

12. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Hi, here are some effective ways to promote your app, details as follow:

Feature The App in Your Emails
    According to a study by Exact Target, 91% people check their email daily. Your new app needs to be engraved into every aspect of your marketing, that includes all of your emails. Capitalize by incorporating your app links into newsletters, customer service emails and also make it a habit to use it in email signatures.

Social Media Profiles
    If you’re already in the social media game and have a Twitter profile, Facebook page or Linkedin page, make use of that space to promote your app.

Consider Alterative App Stores
    Do not rely only on Google Play & App Store. According to One Platform Foundation, if an app is submitted on other relatively less popular stores, it will increase the expected downloads 200% more compared to Google Play.

Apply for Awards
    Participating in app awards is the most recommended channel and I would highly suggest you take advantage of it. It can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads.

Reach Out
    Don’t rely on App Stores alone. Explore Google’s search engine and believe me it can do wonders for your app.

Influencer Sharing
    Leveraging the power of influencers can be the best way to drive mass amounts of traffic to your mobile.

Run a Contest
    Creating a contest within your app will incentivize your users to download the app and keep it for the remainder of the contest.

Host a giveaway
    You can create special prizes and raffle them away to those who share your app, post about you, or complete other tasks.

Try out StumbleUpon’s paid discovery
    StumbleUpon allows people to discover content they’d otherwise never find, based on their interests and browsing habits.

Get featured in an “app of the day” contest
    These types of contests are hosted by several app discovery services.

Get positive reviews
    Most people prefer to download an app which has much more positive reviews , you can encourage your happy users to leave a positive review on your app. If your budget is enough, you can get app reviews from third parties, like reviewapp4u, bestreviewapp.

Become a guest blogger
    Contribute to other websites and share your expertise. You’ll be allowed to put a link back to your app into your bio.

Invite users to promote your app
    Add an in-app "tell a friend" feature so that your current users can share the app with their friends, family, co-workers, and colleagues.

Hope these methods are useful to you.

Ayoub Allani likes this.