Spacey Nauts

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by reegannaidoo, Jul 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

@wesam_badr , Thanks buddy, glad you like our game!

@Christoph highlighted this as well, heres my response to him below:
    We are fully aware of the "invisible button", this was the one thing that we were all willing to take a risk on, its just such a cool feature and we took the time to limit this from happening frequently, and If by any chance a user stumbles on that screen, the worst thing that will happen is they will feel the emotion and experience of winning, but they will not be able to unlock a character.
    Just so you know, it ISN'T a one time thingy ;) .... collect more coins and watch the magic (if you know what i mean ;))

Have a awesome day,
    Reegan

wesam_badr likes this.
  2. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

@Dusan2002 , Hey buddy.... thanks so much! I remember you helping us out when we first tried BB, big-up man!
    I can't take all the credit myself, I have this amazing kid working for me, who just takes all my crazy ideas, breaks BB and then makes my ideas a reality.

Thanks for picking up that bug, we fixed it and will include it in today's update.
    For your loss, patience and understanding, please accept +150 000 invisible coins and high fives from everyone at the office ;)
    You ROCK-ET!:cool:

dusan20002 likes this.
  3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

Even after the update, I still can't buy remove ads, just says transaction error...

4. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

@heathclose OMG we are truly newbies at this!
    With the help of Apple we figured it was the provisioning profiles and so we reset everything.... only to get the error again yesterday as well.

On the plus side, we searched the BB forums and went through the BB guides again and guess what... we used the wrong code in the store identifier :rolleyes:
    So what we learnt is that the "Product ID" which you create & name in iTunes Connect must be inserted into the Store Identifier field and not the "Apple ID" for the product. ;) - rookie mistake!

We added some new features and are busy testing... next update on Monday. Sorry for the delay my friend.

viimp likes this.
  5. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

@heathclose
    We finally fixed that shop bug... and we added two new challenge modes... check it out !

6. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

updating now... who wrote the poem for your Description?... creative, never thought of that or seen that...

7. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

Hey Mr. Close.
    Thanks, we did! One of those late nights and early mornings helped us get creative and think extremely weirdly. We were so so tired and rhyming helped us stay awake :) was such fun!

Glad you liked it. sorry for the late reply, busy busy

8. mikafabz

mikafabz Avid Boxer

Great game! Crazy stuff! Very nice!

reegannaidoo likes this.
  9. Nihat

Nihat Serious Boxer

Awesome! Downloaded and playing it for 20 minutes :D:D

reegannaidoo likes this.
  10. reegannaidoo

reegannaidoo Boxer

Nihat likes this.