Help with my title

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Sajalsh_25, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Sajalsh_25

Sajalsh_25 Boxer

i know i just wanted somebody's attention. :p
    so I am going to ask for your help. if you got time, please answer these 2 questions.
    Thanks in adavance!
    i am working on a game since 2 months in buildbox, and i think i made a pretty good game (IN MY HEAD), but i still have'nt figured out a name for the game and i need some help regarding feedbacks of people and developers which is impossible in my area coz i live in india which isn't quite into gaming and all tech stuff. and i am going to publish my game through a publisher. I sent the publisher a mail regarding publishing my game and he asked for a gameplay video which i sent him today. Hoping he would pick me (Fingers Crossed). :D

QUESTION 1 - if i am going with a publisher, is it okay to post a video of my gameplay trailer in buildbox showcase and youtube for feedbacks of people and for polishing it with the help of people, so that i can make my game even better before launching it.

QUESTION 2 - i still haven't figured out a name for my game and i am very bad at picking names, thats why i need people to look at my game then suggest a good name.

*I WILL GIVE CREDITS*
    BTW - i am not sure is this the right place to ask these type of questions,if its not, please tell me which is the right place to ask, and i'll post this question there.
    THANKS IN ADVANCE! :)