Neon Alien : Epic Runner Now Available on IOS and Android !!!

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by telerebor, May 1, 2016.

?

Which character do you like the most?

1. Diamond

33.3%
  2. Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Silver

11.1%
  4. Wood

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Glass

55.6%
  6. Metal Blue

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Metal Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Rusty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Purple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Pink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Help Neon Alien Tif pass through the neon alien paths while he neon jumps with the help of the neon power up so he can reach the neon goal of being the best neoning neon alien on this side of the neonsphere ;)

Are you ready to test your abilities in the ultimate endless running game? Neon Alien is here to push you to the limits as you need to choose the right neon path as you explore the level and increase your score.
    The more you play the more challenging the levels become! You will be facing multiple neon paths at a time and depending on the color you have you can reach only one of them. Thankfully, you have the ability to jump twice so all you need to do is to time your jumps perfectly. Also with the help of the Neon powerup you will be able to jump 10 times to aid you in your journey of choosing the right neon path.

You have multiple characters to choose from in Neon Alien and the more you play, the more characters you can unlock. From silver, gold, glass, diamond, metal green, rust and pink, there are many possibilities for characters and you are the one to choose which one you like the most.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Available May 4th on IOS app store, tvOS app store, Google Play store, and Amazon apps store.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

I took TPF4ARRRREEY

Fun to play but I suck at this lol :) For me the hardest part is to switch between the two types of gameplay (jump/platformer to flappy/color matching). Btw when selecting a colored character like green, it is harder to see the gameplay change if it is the green one. That might need a bit of attention. Otherwise cool stuff!

3. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

We were considering taking out the metal green character because of this issue. I'm glad you like the game :)

4. dimitri_michalakis

dimitri_michalakis Boxer

How tf did you put a poll?!?!

5. dimitri_michalakis

dimitri_michalakis Boxer

Pretty fun game, just a little confusing to figure out how it works. There should definitley be some sort of tutorial. When I found out you can double jump from anywhere, not just off the ground I though for the color change you can only double jump too but then noticed you had unlimited for that part. A tutorial would be extremely helpful. Btw I took A9EPH9LTFMWJ

6. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

Thanks :) We are going to import the game into BB2 and add a tutorial section and a bunch of more features. You can add the pols from the pols section at the end of the new post editor.

7. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

8. telerebor

telerebor Avid Boxer

9. mugen_id

mugen_id Boxer

wow.... very nice game.. i will download it. ^_^