Character selector

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by taikratoke663, Mar 26, 2016.

1. taikratoke663

taikratoke663 Boxer

Hello guys,

Adding multiple characters to a current game i'm working on. I added the character selector to the main menu and added the new character in the bb project. But when simulating the game and i select the other character it doesn't put the other character in the game nor does it launch level 1. Anyone know why i have this issue?

Thanks.

2. lawchin76

lawchin76 Boxer

did you put your background at proper background setting or you use object and set as background and set it as decoration.. if so.. perhaps your character is behind that decoration bg.... I guess...

3. shesh

shesh Avid Boxer

Same issue here.
    you think that taping the selected character will select it and move on to start, but that's not the case.
    what need to be done is adding a button that will lead to wherever desired, could be start of the game or back to main menu.

taikratoke663 likes this.
  4. ian_jones

ian_jones Boxer

Has anyone found a solution? I'm seeing the same issue. I unlock or select a free character, then start the game, but there's no character on screen and I've made sure that the character is at the top of the view hierarchy. It works just fine if I select the default character however.

5. ian_jones

ian_jones Boxer

Nobody else has seen this?