How Long Does It Actually Take To Finally Get An Answer From Support Via Email ?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by HG-2018, Sep 2, 2021.

1. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

So I knew it in the past often so that it was actually fast and you always got quick answers to his problems. Unfortunately, this is not the case for some time and I wait almost three weeks for an answer or better yet the fix of a bug. The forum is hardly visited by admins or support and Discord is a disaster. Would be nice if the support would get back to me this time. @Sean Buildbox @Hue Buildbox @ZackGriset

It would also be nice if certain people who do not belong to the support do not comment on it. otherwise another nonsensical and futile discussion will arise. ;)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  2. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

So sorry for any inconvenience. I was able to review your previous messages to support. I can confirm that this issue has been reported to the dev team and I can assure you that they are working hard to resolve it. Once a resolution has been found, someone from support will notify you.

Sean Buildbox and HG-2018 like this.
  3. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Would be nice if this is done by email as I have not received anything so far. According to Sean, from team I was intended, only unfortunately I never got one.

4. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I just find it sad that there is still no solution to my reported problem. The error was reported about 5 weeks ago and there is still no update. So slowly it is ridiculous.

5. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

If you trust me send me a pm with the email info and everything else like what version did you use and what the issue is and I will pick it from that point.

6. Sean Buildbox

Sean Buildbox Serious Boxer

I can confirm a response email was sent to each inquiry via support promptly. Ensure checking spam filter and other places it could be.

In the meantime we're working on the issue reported and hope to have a solution soon

7. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

What oll it bring to the slow support of buildbox ? I've been using the pro version for a few years and the support is getting worse. I wonder why I should still pay for it.

8. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

There is nothing in the spam folder, I have checked it several times. An update on this problem would be better than an email, in which it says that it will take longer.

9. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Any news update the update fix for adds ?

It's only been a few weeks.

Hussamhay likes this.
  10. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

When will the update be and we pay for nothing

HG-2018 likes this.
  11. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

Any news update !!

12. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

2022 or 2023 ?

Hussamhay likes this.
  13. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Upcoming years for sure :)

Hussamhay likes this.
  14. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

I think this error was made on purpose to get rid of the version

15. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

I don't know. Everything else gets updates or fixes, but here they save money again and nothing happens. Ask me eh why there was a "relaunch", if anyway no support belongs to it. Two months and still nothing. If that would happen with Facebook ...

Hussamhay likes this.
  16. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Send me the file and I can help or wait until suport reaches back to you or until next release. Its that simple,

I just need the buildbox version that was used the initial setup to reproduce the bug and the bbdoc

17. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

Doesn't change the poor support.

18. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Yes I know, but it fixes your issue for the time being, at least I can try to fix it. Or you can finish your game while the support is working on this

19. HG-2018

HG-2018 Avid Boxer

No matter what you write Vlad is there. Again, it's not about the bug anymore, it's just about ignoring bug reports and waiting endlessly for updates. It has been going on for some time. Bugs are reported and it is written it is taken care of and there is no update. It is not the first time that nothing came. The best example is the problem with jump and runs. There is a bug that is known and many have the problems, but this was never fixed. I have come up with a solution myself. The solution does not fix the bug but bypasses it. It can not be that you have to immediately although there should be a fix. Sometime.

Bug messages are ignored with regard to Classic. That is clear to everyone by now. A relaunch was actually superfluous. Why should one then pay for it ? I use the pro version for years and the debit from my account happens regularly. Support is zero. Somehow there is something wrong or not

If I would use the free version I could even understand it, but customers who pay even to annoy that I do not understand. I am so one of the last member from earlier and actually wanted to use the Programm.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    Marclb and Hussamhay like this.
  20. Hussamhay

Hussamhay Boxer

What is the update news will it solve the problem or what