Publishers

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Ubiquitous, Aug 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous Boxer

Hello everybody!
    My friends and I have been working with the buildbox for almost half a year. We have released several 3D games. I would like to know how things are with the publishers? Has anyone encountered the complexities of buildbox? The places where we knocked said that they were more interested in projects on Unity engine.

2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Some will take BB games. Voodoo wants you to remake in Untiy because of their own ad networks. I would submit to Kwalee publisher. They have a relationship with BB. https://www.kwalee.com/
    Also it depends on how intricate your game is. If its deep and detailed, more likely a publisher will take it. If it just some simple ball bouncer thats been made many times, like they wont.

3. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

I don't think Kwalee has anything else to do with BB. It's even gone from BBs Discord.

4. spicedbeangames

spicedbeangames Miniboss Boxer

You can do the first CPI test with Supersonic and I *think* Crazy Labs, as all you need to do is add Facebook and Game Analytics SDKs. After that, it will get a bit more complex but BB support will do all they can to help you, should you get to a publishing stage.

5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Interesting. Didn't know that.

6. Jaro

Jaro Avid Boxer

Several users asked about Game Jam and the answer was that it would be soon, but no one mentioned Kwalle anymore.
    So, for some important reasons, this cooperation has ended.

7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Was probably just a random promo of one another. A quick team up to promote both companies etc.