Special Thanks!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ssupavegeta, Jan 20, 2016.

1. ssupavegeta

ssupavegeta Boxer

I just want to say a Special Thank you to all the creators, developers, and persons who are responsible for bringing this wonderful product we all have come to LOVE called "Buildbox"! Thank you Trey Smith and Andy(I think is your brother?) for this wonderful product that allows a regular person like me to get up everyday and work on my projects and to be a part of an Amazing Community of people who are very kind and helpful, especially in the forum!

To wake up everyday and create something out of nothing and is way more "user friendly" than the other guys, trust me, I have tried a few! I just want to express my Appreciativeness, I know its not a word but thats how happy I am with the product! I am also an early user of the BB2 Beta and while we all know its is far from complete am starting to get the hang of it and must say, I know we all can't wait until the Final Product is released!! cause it is Amazing!

Once again THANKS FOR CREATING THIS PRODUCT, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE THE NEXT BIG THING!

~ssupavegeta;)

dusan20002, AndyG and dan_counsell like this.
  2. dan_counsell

dan_counsell Avid Boxer

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

Lucky for Trey we are not related. ;-)

ssupavegeta likes this.