Question Regarding Camera

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by rizwanashraf, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Hey Guys!
    Can we fix the Position of a Camera for Every Level at all ? Right now If i change camera's Position It is changing globally, is there any way we can limit the position for every level ?

spicedbeangames likes this.
  2. Roberto P

Roberto P Boxer

Hi rizwanashraf,
    You could connect a Camera Position Animation node to an object's Start node in your scenes. Make sure to pin the Target/Delta vectors so that you can change them for each scene and set duration to 0. The camera will then move to that position at the start of each scene.
    You could also add a Camera Rotation Animation node to change the camera's rotation as well.
    Here's an example https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7ikftk1jjwnu53/camera position.bbdoc?dl=0
    Cheers,
    Roberto

Vlad-NY likes this.
  3. Vlad-NY

Vlad-NY Serious Boxer

Good point but I have something to mention.
    Make sure your cube object (or the object that has that camera move logic) is not added to "Start" scene it is present in 1,2,3,4... etc. If you got it on start and scene 1 you risk to get some wired behaviors since the Start scene is loaded in combination with each other scene.

Stay safe and have fun!

Roberto P likes this.
  4. rizwanashraf

rizwanashraf Avid Boxer

Or there is a way i was thinking if that could be a possible way, Create a script and get the level number and then emit the signal out.
    I am going to give that a try and report back here :) Thanks man.

Roberto P likes this.