New Profile Posts

1. smmsud
  2. whitedogapp
    whitedogapp particles
    I am using level selector for PC but it not saves progress after closing game, on mobile it works perfectly
  3. whitedogapp
    whitedogapp sharath
    Hello, I am using your asset for PC but it not saves levels after closing game, on mobile it works perfectly
  4. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    I can help you with your Buildbox project with custom templates, nodes and assets. Portfolio: https://indymsw.com Contact me to get a quote!
  5. Snozzberry
    Snozzberry VonSolo5
    Hello VonSolo! My name is Shawn. I would be interested in giving you some buildbox tutoring if you need some. I am always down to earn a little money and teach some buildbox. I am Snozzberry#0918 on Discord and @SNZZBRRY on twitter.
  6. Vlad-NY
  7. Vlad-NY
    Vlad-NY
  8. mrqwuyx
  9. mrqwuyx
    mrqwuyx tributorock
    YEs, you can
  10. tributorock
    tributorock
    But in case of updates from Buildbox in the future i will can handle that?
  11. mrqwuyx
    mrqwuyx tributorock
    Hey man , can install ADMOB or Ironsource SDK in your Android and IOS games.

I can do it for $159

I will give you tutorial also, let me know if you are interested
  12. Kevin W
    Kevin W
  13. landofgreendev
    landofgreendev Elite Games
    Hey! i hope you're well? I was wondering if you could help me with something?
    I'm trying to add ironSource & admob via custom ad integration - for iOS & Android. Would you be able to help me? Are you in the buildbox discord?
    Cheers
    1. Elite Games
      Elite Games
      I have tested admob successfully using custom option on android export.

you can message me for more info
      Aug 16, 2021
      landofgreendev likes this.
  14. tributorock
    tributorock Ivan Perfetti
    Hey man , i ineed someone to install ADMOB or Ironsource SDK in my Android and IOS games. I need this service and the tutorial. Can you help with this? How much do you charge?
  15. tributorock
    tributorock Elite Games
    Hey man , i ineed someone to install ADMOB or Ironsource SDK in my Android and IOS games. I need this service and the tutorial. Can you help with this? How much do you charge?
    1. Elite Games
      Elite Games
      I have setup admob through custom sdk for android you can contact me on message for more info.
      Aug 14, 2021
  16. tributorock
    tributorock Vlad-NY
    1. Vlad-NY
      Vlad-NY
      Hey there, Currently I'm working on sdk integration for admob on iOS. I did manage to integrate it for android but it's not enough for your needs, not yet.

Give me some time to work around the clock and see if I can manage to do it for iOS as well
      Aug 17, 2021
  17. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Owner of IndyM Software! Available for hire, check: linktr.ee/indym
  18. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Owner of IndyM Software
  19. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti
    Working hard at IndyM Software!
  20. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti