New Profile Posts

1. MAC420
    MAC420
    2020 has been one rough year but, we coming back! With a new name!
  2. Kbr954
    Kbr954 Sean Buildbox
    I'm having trouble getting BB support to help me, maybe you can?
    I have been trying to get full access to my BB3 subscription restored. I found out that my copy is a “free” version, but I paid quite a lot of money during a promotion in November 2017 to have a sub that does not expire. My contact email: omar54@charter.net

- Clifford Urr
    1. Sean Buildbox
      Sean Buildbox
      Hey there believe the team was just waiting on confirmation. I have completed this and you should now have your Pro license restored :) Sorry for any confusion!
      Sep 22, 2020
  3. Vlad-NY
    Vlad-NY
  4. Ivan Perfetti
    Ivan Perfetti wmfear
    Hi! I've just seen your post, just in case you're still looking for somebody to hire, here you can check my website and a recent post on the forum where I offer my services as a freelancer:

- www.indymsw.com

- https://bit.ly/3ksuurW

I've already built several custom templates based on specific customers design documents.

Thank you for your attention!

All the best,

Ivan Perfetti
    1. wmfear
      wmfear
      Hi, thanks for your interest. I`m currently working with another freelancer for my current project, but I might be in touch for future projects though, your games look very good.
      Sep 23, 2020 at 9:41 AM
      Ivan Perfetti likes this.
  5. TheGameAppStudio
  6. TheGameAppStudio
  7. Kevin W
    Kevin W
  8. Vlad-NY
    Vlad-NY
  9. mohamed awad
    mohamed awad
    Advanced coding here, if you want to buildbox anything or Systems, I'm available for any orders, contact me mhmedawad836@gmail.com
  10. chandigarh_university
    chandigarh_university
    professor Animation in Chandigarh University. I have 15+ years experience in the vfx/animation industry. Currently working on a new game.
  11. Thud
    Thud Vlad-NY
    Hey! Just wanted to say thank you very much for the "Ultimate Progression Template" work you did. It really helps me out to see a template like this. I've learned so much from your work. Many thanks!
    1. Vlad-NY likes this.
    2. Vlad-NY
      Vlad-NY
      Hey, I'm glad I could help! Keep up the good work, have fun and stay safe!
      Jul 22, 2020
      Thud likes this.
  12. belmir
    belmir jcalle
    hi @jcalle
    do you have a solution to position the advertising bar at the top?
    thank you
  13. Kevin W
    Kevin W
  14. Vlad-NY
    Vlad-NY
  15. Josh (Nology Games)
    Josh (Nology Games)
    Message me on discord or on the forums if you require assistance.
  16. 5petersonzachary
  17. Kaliterimes
  18. HG-2018
    HG-2018
    Slubber - the red ball get to the top Downloads :)
  19. onetap
    onetap Hanomax
    Hey -
    Could you explain further how to load last played level when the game is closed and reopened ?
  20. Vlad-NY
    Vlad-NY
    Looking for orders. If someone is interested in a game developer and is willing to pay please send me a PM.