New Profile Posts

1. villyaraujo
  2. HueTheDev
    HueTheDev RichardChora
    Hi, this is a Buildbox forum and your post should be related. Thanks!
  3. HueTheDev
    HueTheDev Yash Shankar Kute
    Just so you know, using virtual machine is not allowed by apple and could be reason for Apple to terminate your developers account along with any payments owed to you.
  4. HueTheDev
    HueTheDev Khalid Deve
    Hi there, please post your messages in English text, Thanks!
  5. tributorock
    tributorock DarkSandwich
    Thanks man about the image explaining . But.... is it possible you make a bbasset for download where can i see the content for all nodes and try to apply to my game? Or put here each image for each node? I tried here but i cannot make it work

I I trying here but when i move with touch if a release the mouse my character don't stop, just stop if i press the touch again.
  6. HueTheDev
    HueTheDev Sure Fruit 9
    Hi, please only post games made with Buildbox. Thanks
  7. MKJ
    MKJ Hanomax
    Thanks bro , I fixed it made some changes & worked
    1. Hanomax likes this.
  8. MKJ
    MKJ Hanomax
    Could you pls share goal text spawner basset & also do I need to add ( randon text node ) in my character ?

My game is like space buggy in middle of the game , car hit this asset & create the word like amazing. How to do it

pls guide , your YouTube videos are good helpful for beginners like me keep the good work
    1. Hanomax
      Hanomax
      Hey. Could you send your bbdoc file? I implement that logic into that and send back with explanation, how I did it.
      Feb 13, 2020
  9. MKJ
    MKJ Hanomax
    yes & how to add it in game
  10. MKJ
    MKJ Hanomax
    I download the asset from description & added it. My game is like space buggy template in between game word like amazing nice try to pop up , can you pls help 5 type os appreciation word also fine
    1. Hanomax
      Hanomax
      You want code for 5 different texts?
      Feb 12, 2020
  11. MKJ
    MKJ Hanomax
    Hi Bro ,

Saw your video on random text pop up , but I couldn't do it in my game. Could you pls help
    1. Hanomax
      Hanomax
      What's the problem? How did you set up?
      Feb 11, 2020
  12. jimmyonapp
    jimmyonapp
    1. andre_sprs likes this.
  13. Kevin W
    Kevin W
  14. HueTheDev
    HueTheDev MindCaptureDesigners
    Hi, I see you have a post waiting for approval. The game in your post was not made using Buildbox. Please post games made with Buildbox only thanks!
  15. HG-2018
  16. KB Games
    KB Games
  17. swiftcurrent
    swiftcurrent
  18. jimmyonapp
    jimmyonapp
  19. mytab2mendu
    mytab2mendu volcank
    Hi Volcank
    Happy new year, if possible can share me the steps to integrate reward video in BB3 for Android, with custom code I'm able to show ads on the game over screen. appreciated your help
    1. volcank likes this.
    2. volcank
      volcank
      Hi for this it could be better if you could connect to user "Particles" he is more knowledgable with monetization subject. Thanks.
      Jan 1, 2020
  20. Blackbird Games Studio
    Blackbird Games Studio
    Founder of Blackbird Games Studio (blackbird.games)