swiftcurrent
  2. Starman
  3. ati_kam
    ati_kam
    Buildbox 3.0.0 licance
  4. Starman
  5. isac cabrera
    isac cabrera ZackGriset
    Hi zack!!, i am trying to put a trail into four objects, two of them are moving up and down and trail is working great but the other two objects are moving from left and right and the trail doesn't appear. Can it be fixed?
    1. ZackGriset
      ZackGriset
      Hey isac, please send in your bbdoc to support@buildbox.com and we will take a look at it
      Dec 8, 2018
      isac cabrera likes this.
    2. isac cabrera
      isac cabrera
      Ok, i will, thanks!
      Dec 9, 2018
  6. Lamora
  7. Sleepypower
    Sleepypower JustBraden
    Hey, my name is David
    How did you alternate backgrounds in your game dive down?
    Thanks for the help and nice game!
  8. Starman
  9. Frank Forte
    Frank Forte
    Making Games!
  10. AlbertSherman
    AlbertSherman NikRudenko
    Hi Nik, I need to find a way to manage the progression/infinite mode for each of the individual worlds. Now I can't only choose between infinite or aligned, affecting the whole game instead of individual worlds. It's essential to me, my game contains infinite modes but also designed levels. Right now I can only test them one by one. Thanks
    1. NikRudenko
      NikRudenko
      Can you send me your BBDOC file with some really rough skeleton. So I can help you faster.
      Dec 5, 2018
  11. Logan242
  12. tributorock
    tributorock Codifie
    Hi Man,

Do you know if i can handle this?

1 - If i want to use progress bar with points how can i do this? Do i have to edit script?

2 - Is it possible increase the bar or points with a value and with we reach this value the Actor go to the next level like we have in Buildbox 2?

3 - When i was play i saw that level progress was not reseted if i close preview and open again. How to reset level progress?
  13. tributorock
    tributorock particles
    Hi Man,

Do you know if i can handle this?

1 - If i want to use progress bar with points how can i do this? Do i have to edit script?

2 - Is it possible increase the bar or points with a value and with we reach this value the Actor go to the next level like we have in Buildbox 2?

3 - When i was play i saw that level progress was not reseted if i close preview and open again. How to reset level progress?
  14. swiftcurrent
    swiftcurrent
  15. vikash
    vikash
    Showing Module download error. When It will be resolved?
  16. JustBraden
    JustBraden
  17. alexsafayan
    alexsafayan
    Working on Block Hop!
  18. swiftcurrent
    swiftcurrent
  19. OneHitGamer
  20. RishabhMehta
    RishabhMehta ZackGriset
    Hi Zack,

Can we save our progress in game just like Phases? After quitting game, again when we come back can we start just where we have left?
    1. Josh (Tekanology)
      Josh (Tekanology)
      all you need to do is set up checkpoints, and instead of having the "Start" button, start the game, you can set it up to load the last checkpoint. then people can quit and come back to play at the last checkpoint.
      Nov 17, 2018