Unable to attach screenshots here...
When first dropping a background onto the editor everything looks fine.
However, once I zoom in/out, the background re-positions with the left edge in the center of the editor grid area.
Once this occurs there is no getting it back to normal unless the background is deleted and added back.
Therefore the background must be zoomed way out to see the whole thing.
It is nearly impossible to work to create a scene with the scene zoomed out this far.
Is there some simple resolution to this issue I'm missing?
- You must login to post comments
Hi Andy, when I press the spacebar the mouse cursor turns into a hand but freezes.
Clicking to drag therefore does not work.
When I left click with the spacebar pressed the fingers on the hand get shorter, but that is it.
Once I release the spacebar I can move the mouse cursor again.
So it appears there is indeed some type of bug on Win7 in this regard.
Kind of disappointing, Buildbox is an exciting tool otherwise!
- Hi Andy, I'm just using a standard HP laptop running Win7 Pro 64, and I'm using the OEM touchpad and click buttons next to it. I do NOT have any of the special extended use features active on my touchpad like fingertip zoom, swipe to scroll, tap to click etc,.. that stuff causes problems in other ways so I keep it all off and basic. If I can find a standard mouse around here I'll test that.
- Andy, yes the spacebar-click to drag workspace works with a standard old MS USB wireless mouse I have here. Not too convenient to use in my situation here but at least I can finish the free trial period now, thanks!
- Awesome info thanks... Please let me know the result if you can test using a mouse, very interested to see if it will work. It will give us some hints into what we might need to do or direction to take in solving the issue longer term.
- Like I said in my last comment Andy, I did test this now and it indeed works fine with a standard USB wireless mouse. Also, I can use the click button on the touchpad so long as I use the standard USB mouse for the drag movement. So it appears that Buildbox is not recognizing the movement from the touchpad when the spacebar is depressed.
- OK, great. We must have posted at the same time. :-) Thanks for the confirmation. Will take this additional info back to the development team.
Please login first to submit.