Place an invisible coin at the end of the tube. This 'coin' should be very narrow but as high as your screen size (do not scale it inside of BB because sometimes your character won't pick the 'coin' up). When your character passes the tube it collects the coin and it gives you 1 point. A lot of things are possible. Just look for a workaround.
- okay thanks but how do i put an invisible coin? its an object?
- oh thanks i succeded but the score is not staying on top its just go down like the scene how do i keep it up?
- I am not sure what you mean. But when you place an action in a scene of your game, it stays there. Actions can't move or do not react to physics. If you refer to the count itself, then just go to the 'game field' and place a 'label'. In the corresponding menu chose as action 'coins amount per session'.
- You should watch all the trial videos. This is all explained there.
- Score needs to be placed on game field through menu editor, not on an actual scene to answer the follow up :)
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.