This is a very simple task to do. :)
First, you'll need a pause button image (https://www.google.com/search?q=pause+button)
Then, go to the menu editor tab (should have a skeletal outline of all the different screens in your game [Start, Main Menu, Game Field, Pause, etc...])
Double click on the Game Field object. Now, add a button with the pause button image. Click the button. In the top right corner of the screen, there should be a dropdown menu labeled "Action." Click that, and select "Pause."
Next, go back to the menu editor tab and double click the Pause object. Here, you design the pause screen with buttons that Continue Game, go Back to the main menu, and more! If you need help with anything more or even need it a bit more detailed I could provide images. :)
Hope this helped!
- Thanks for your help i really am happy that you answered and not only that, you also game me the link to the image. Thanks!
- Does this solve your problem? If so: I would suggest marking it as the correct answer. This way, other members of the forum who have the same problem, will be able to see the correct answer and know what to do in order to make a pause screen for their games.
- Yes i does solve my problem but i don't know much about this so i don't know how to correct it. Also please answer on my other questions because i really need help. Thanks =)
- Oh never mind i just figured it out i rated your answer the best! You really helped!
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.