Not 100% sure if I understand the question, but if you want one way collision (a platform you can walk/jump through one way but not the other) you use collision shape editor and select the arrow button. The arrow determines the way you're allowed to pass through the platform/object in question.
- here example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INCtEpSFFqQ
- A specific spot in the video? I saw primarily one way collision as described above, character entering platform through the bottom and landing on top.
- can show a clearer way
- See http://seanuploads.s3.amazonaws.com/Screen%20Shot%202015-05-15%20at%202.34.30%20PM.png This is what you want to do in collision shape editor on the platforms you want like this
- many thanks sean you most best programmers
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.