I followed as much as was shown in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzAOENuEMRc making of line zen. It doesnt seem to work. maybe something in the World settings? the animation either just freezes or disappears
This is what I was doing
- I created a character, and created a defeated animation by dragging in a PNG
- I drag in a PNG as object (sword object)
- And i edit the character's defeated animation, drag the sword object into the defeated animation
- I set linear velocity to sword object, hoping to get the sword to fly away when my character is defeated.
- My character will still display the defeated falling animation, but the sword only display for 1 frame and disappears.
- I tried to edit the defeated animation duration and it doesn't help.
But when you can set the object in the defeated animation as a spawner, it will work.
Please login first to submit.