Tap to Destroy Gameplay

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by chris_lippincott, May 17, 2016.

1. chris_lippincott

chris_lippincott Boxer

Does any one know if there is a way to set up a "Tap to Destroy" gameplay on BB2.1, similar to Smash Fu where a player can tap where objects are on the screen and destroy them? I doubt it, but just throwing it out there...

Pandemonium likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I was thinking about this earlier today...could make player as large as screen and 0 opacity so they are invisible...set speed really high, choose zig zag settings. make player have like 99999999 health. this way when enemy or object appears on screen and you tap it, player zooms across entire screen destroying them or causing damage. also make sure you make sides so the player will move outside of screen. cant have a giant screen sized character invisible but on screen destroying everything before you tap lol.

3. heathclose

heathclose Miniboss Boxer

also make your collision box the circle and drag the center waaaay off center so that it doesn't collide with anything that would look strange... I wouldn't mind seeing if all this works... a vid or bbdoc download...

4. brakewind723

brakewind723 Serious Boxer

5. clin407

clin407 Boxer

6. jayloh

jayloh Boxer

i think he wants to sell u his template so u learn from it ^^" thats harsh but not unfair though

7. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer